Agreed. I kind of hope that the guys at Anny Studios the people who make Star
breed mean what they say when they say they'll look into it, because this isn't
a labeling issue, and they're a two developer team, so they aren't making very
much money in the long run anyhow.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks