To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 2:44 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Could someone please help?

Hey, I am looking for a real good game that have great music sound effects and gameplay and storyline. Something for the Iphone is what I'm looking for. I already have papa sangre. The game does have to be accessible for someone who is totally blind.
So if anyone know of something please let me know.