Here here tj.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Tj Squires
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Could someone please help?

It doesn't cost money?  Darn.  I bought it back in the day.

Anyway, it's really not that hard with a little memorization.  While I
totally agree with you that people should push for active accessibility on
apps, I also believe we should meet them half way.  Meaning we should go the
extra mile if an app is like pretty accessible and we can figure it out,
(shoot them a note with there acessibility faults yeah), but don't complain
about it.  If an app is completely crutial to your survival, sure, ralley
and send begging letters.  As you'll probably either know or find out, some
companies like soul trapper will steadfastly refuse, and others will say
their looking into it to please us, and others still will make them
accessible.  I don't agree that we should all spam the developers.  A
patition maybe.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5789 (20110115) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5790 (20110115) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5790 (20110115) information _____________