The problem is that they can't be bothered to fix some simple issues. It doesn't cost money, and they're still moaning. They don't want to make the game accessible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Could someone please help?

The problem with soul trapper is the buttons are not label so it would be hard for me to play. I contact the developer and they told me that they don't have the money to make it work with voice over. See that is why I did ask last week for everyone to get with me and contact these developers for the games on the iphone and let them know that it don't take money to make these games accessible.