Hi Philip,

Interesting. I'm glad to know you found a solution for this rather
annoying problem with Jaws. Although, I personally am still against
direct screen reader support. I think it is A, unnecessary, and B, a
very bad idea for several reasons. People who are asking for it aren't
necessarily programmers and don't really have a clue what they are
asking for. It is like a little kid who wants to eat an entire bag of
candy. He/she wants it not fully realising by eating that bag of candy
it will make them sick and damage their teeth. Same deal with adding
screen reader support. People want it not realising or particularly
caring if doing so is in the best intrest of their game products or
not.