Hi Shaun,

And the point of NvDA support is? With NVDA you can choose from
ESpeak, which is Sapi  compatible anyway, and/or any Sapi 5 voices. So
your logic is well I want to support this or that Sapi 5 voice but
instead of using Sapi directly I'll load NVDA and access Sapi remotely
rather than directly. That's dumb. You use more resources etc doing it
that way for no reason.

Cheers!