Hi Dark,

Well, the general argument in favor of Eloquence is that it is
responsive. Which is certainly true. That's the one and only reason I
purchased Eloquence for Linux to work with Orca. Its voice quality is
crap, but it is responsive and doesn't lag the way the Cepstral, AT&T
Voices, and other nore natural sounding voices do. Of course, the same
holds true for ESpeak as well, and it is free.

Smile.