To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 6:44 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] memory train problem

Hi guys,
Sorry I've been absent for a lon'n'n'n'n'n'n'n'n'ng! time, but there's been
stuff in my life that's time consuming.  Just to say.  With bgt's game
programming in practice series.  I copied and pasted all the code, as the
final part of the tutorial for memory train states you could do, I have all
the sound files, I've looked through the code several times and it just!
Won't! work!

I've put the code here:

void main()
{
show_game_window("Memory Train");
dynamic_menu menu;
menu.add_item_tts("Start game");
menu.add_item_tts("Keyboard practice");
menu.add_item_tts("Exit game");
menu.allow_escape = true;
menu.wrap = true;
menu.run("Please choose a menu item with the arrow keys, then hit enter to
activate it.", true);
}

I know this isn't all the code, but this part won't run either.  Once I get
one going, hopefully I'll get the other one working as well...

Any help would be much appreciated.