I was going to suggest that myself since I'm having approximately the same problem. But I've been running into problems posting on that forum lately for some odd reason.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] memory train problem

Hi Ben,

This isn't really the place to ask clear-cut programming/code debugging questions. You'd be much better off posting a topic about this to the Blastbay BGT forum, which is the perfect discussion board for this very subject.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben" <gamehead...@aol.co.uk>