Hi Dark,

Basically, I figure unlocking trophies etc is one good use for arcade
mode. In Guardian of Light you get certain points for performing
various things like time bonuses etc that all go towards unlocking
certain trophies and things like that. So if we add arcade mode this
would be the most practical way of adding replay value.