I'm fairly indifferent on the score front, but I love the trophy idea, exactly as you said, trying to unlock them all is a challenge I really appreciate.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Last Minute Comments

Hi Ryan,

About arcade mode. Score servers and things like that is something we
can consider in the future. For now I was mainly thinking of a classic
arcade mode where it keeps track of your top 10 scores and you try to
best your own score. Plus by having an arcade mode there are other
things we could add such as unlockable trophies that are rewarded if
you aaccomplish a certain task in the game.

For example, in Guardian of Light if you finish level 1 in under 6
minutes you get a Mayan head dress in your list of trophies. For some
people playing for trophies and trying to unlock them all is a
challenge and reward in itself for playing a game more than once.

HTH