To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pro was: Re: programming question

Hi there,

I am not sure. The decision about what should be in pro only is always a tough one. With the same reasoning you could argue that pathfinding should also be available to everyone, since not everyone will want to spend $100 to get this or that feature. What makes mouse support different from pathfinding in this context? On the one hand I understand exactly what you are saying, but on the other I have to try and make pro as appealing as possible aside from being allowed to make paid games and if I don't restrict some useful features, there is no point in doing so at all. Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pitermach" <piterm...@gmail.com>