Hi Philip,

That's understandable. Right now with Mysteries of the ancients I am
recommending at least a 10 button joystick, but it really is better to
have a 12 button joystick or gamepad. Most can be purchased for under
$50 in the USA which isn't really that expensive. Unfortunately, as
you say not everyone owns a joystick or gamepad like that. Some don't
have the money to invest, or simply don't see any need to try an
alternative input method.

Anyway, I'm satisfied with your descision. Including mouse and
joystick support in light means you will still make some money off of
it. Later once you add force feedback you can make that an advanced
feature, which it is, and sell that version for a higher price.

Cheers!