I like the idea. Not having the mouse available as an input option is in many cases not an issue because of the way most games still use only keyboard input. This will just make that trend continue. In the interest of advancing alternative input options having the mouse in the light version would be a good compromise. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pro was: Re: programming question

Hi again,

I am really not sure. Isn't it fair to demand that if people want to use the more advanced input features that they pay a little extra? I really feel as though I am giving away too much, since people can use the engine completely free of charge for open source games. One compromize might be to allow mouse and joystick support in lite and pro, but not in the demo. Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall