Hi Shaun,

No, not necessarily true. The level editor I'm talking about was
specifically designed for Mysteries of the Ancients. I suppose it
could be turned into an all purpose level editor, but that's not what
this tool does. If I want to create something else I'll have to modify
the editor for that game.

Cheers!