Hi Hayden,

Right. I created a level editor to automate things somewhat. I simply
create levels, place them in the maps directory, and hurray. Of course
the level editor is tied specifically to the game so that the
surfaces, objects, etc match. So if I add anything to the game itself,
like a new weapon, etc I have to add it to the editor as well.
Although, I should probably give them a different name than *.map
files.

Cheers!