Hi Karl,

Oh, its not that bad. In fact, after I had time to think about it the
idea sounds like a better way of handling paused games. That way it
isn't quite as easy to accidently unpause a game. It is just that it
will add a few extra days of development time to my beta 18 schedule.
However, with all the other changes in the works I can probably look
at rescheduling the release for next Saturday or so. That is assuming
I manage to find time to get all of the changes in the code this week.

Cheers!