Hi Dark,

Oh, I don't think there is anything wrong with your collection. it is
actually quite unique. As it so happens I am a history and myth buff
myself and love statues of mythic creatures and monsters. Plus the
ocational historical treasure to. Truth be told if I hadn't lost my
sight before entering college I would have entered right into the
archeology field.