Hi Tom.

Well I wouldn't class myself as perhaps that! extreme about Harry potter. About Dr. who and tolkien, ---- well maybe slightly more so, I do ware an engraved gold ring in 24 carrot gold with the words of the black speech of mordor engraved on it, and have had it long before the peter Jaxon films came out, which is probably fairly extreme! ;D.

Getting back to harry potter, I will say the books do have some personal significance for me as well. I was doing my degree right through the releases, and they were sort of a big deal at the time just through discussing them with friends, guessing the plots etc.

Also, it took the fifth so long to come out in audio as compared to the printed book, when the sixth and then seventh came out I got together with a very close friend of mine and she read the hole thing out loud over the space of one weekend per book.

i usually wouldn't ask this of someone, but she sort of insisted, and it was thus quite a special experience with her, ---- she's sort of like a sister to me.

I do also have the official dubledor's wand sitting on my shelf, though as I also have a hole bunch of mythic creature statues going from harpies and goblins to cerberus, a chess set from griece depicting alixander the great, an alabasta calving of an egyptian berrial mask I got in egypt, a piece of pyramid stone I picked up there, and a soapstone crocodile from zimbarbway, I suppose it's just another one of my weerd artifacts.

Yes! I freely admit my taste in decoration is extremely strange! (there are even daleks in my loo).

Beware the grue!