Just catching up on the deluge, and there's very little I can add from
the point of view of the mainstream players that hasn't already been
said in one way or another. thought someone should chime in though to
point out that, even though it's clearly not the case on Planet
Everiss, considerations of which devices can or can't be used
efficiently by blind gamers the world over might go a bit deeper than
what Shaun can fit on his desk.

I totally understand the financial issues of acquiring a console and
staying current as new games are released for it. I get why that comes
up over and over again in these threads. The space thing though?
Utterly baffled.

Scott