Hi everyone.

Oh no need for an apology Clemant, you did an absolutely outstanding job
demonstrating the game, especially considering we've both had it less than a
day.  If Mary Beth is up to it later I will see if she will read the menu
for me and I will write at least some of the basics down once you get into
the submenus.  From your description I was able to get into training mode
and I even played a game or so and won a couple although I frankly admit I
am not positive how at this point.

As to the game itself, well my basic strategy is to start out mainly using
ryu and two other characters which I am still experimenting which ones, if I
can get ryu going which I did a couple times I can actually do alright since
I am pretty familiar with his fighting style from SSFIV but everyone else I
am kind of trying to figure out as I go along.  I am still not clear as to
exactly how you switch between characters and when you should do so, I've
hit l1 and r1 and sometimes that seems to do it but sometimes it doesn't,
I'll have to experiment some more.  Also I think it may be on dynamic sounds
that's kind of what it sounds like so I'll have to check that out too.

Thanks Clemant for clarifying what you meant about the single player thing,
well I find myself definitely very much into fighting games these days and
while yes a story mode would definitely be cool and I hope they do it I can
live without it for now, the basic gameplay is more than challenging enough
for a pretty decent fighting game player which I am, I am looking to get
better but I'm definitely  nowhere near the league of guys like Clemant and
yohandy.  I would say to folks that as Clemant says in his demo this is a
very fast paced and potentially a very confusing game, people move around
real fast and it's easy to lose track of where things are.  I'd probably not
make this your first mainstream title as you will find it very difficult and
frustrating I think.  Having said that, the menus are more accessible than
most, the operation level either normal or simple speaks when you press it
as do the characters.  Most of the other stuff will require you to write it
down and/or memorize it but this is no big deal.  So far I am very happy I
bought the game and I am positive it will keep me occupied for a long long
while.

Game on.

Tom