To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] marvel vs. capcom 3 demo is here!

Turns out I was wrong, they're fine... I just wasn't sure where I was going and options didn't turn out as simplistic as I thought they would be. The layout however itself is correct. lol. I think the video I got off youtube wasn't the most well-done walkthrough of the menus. But you get a basic gist, at least.

The single-player experience is not big. You have an arcade mode, training and a mission mode which is basically like trials from super street fighter IV. However, there is no big story mode due to time constraints... though rumor is capcom might release that as downloadable content later on. So the only reason to get this game is if you really are into fighting games and like playing other people online, or if you have no problem playing through a typical arcade mode... I'll do a more indepth menu walkthrough when I'm able, I just wanted to introduce the game and talk about it a bit. And I appologize for the lack of commentary... it was hard to play the game for the first time and talk at the same time. lol.