Yup I'd already seen this, it's pretty cool. There's a whole series of
these clips focusing on different characters. Search Youtube for
Mortal Kombat 9 gameplay to find them. Lu Kang's one is cool, Noob
Saibot's one has an awesome combo in it toward the end, but there are
a few of them that worry me a little, like this one for Scorpion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g62X9pLGiKQ
Something about the speed of that, or lack of it, irks me. It feels
lumpy. Plus, the music is the weirdest thing I've heard in mk yet! I'm
hoping that it's a case of each character plays dramatically
differently though, because Scorpion seems this slow in everything
I've seen, and maybe the soundtrack is a grower, who knows.

This interview is awesome too, only a few key bits of game play are
audable, but Ed covers quite a lot that's worth hearing about with the
dialogue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izVZsnCiaWk