While I don't mind the MK soundtracks, I don't think there's any excuse to not have any music design that's new and fresh. True, cost is an issue, and if that's the case then.. well, life's life. But SF and soul calibur have had quite a few games, and each game has had drastically different tracks, or remixes of tracks from previous games. I think the MK music is good, but there's always room with improvement for music... even in terms of capcom and namco titles. But we get what we get.. and at the end of the day, I still think it'll be a good game.