That doesn't excuse you calling other developers loveless because they make violent games. And the shooting in pipe 2 is vastly different from shooting in other games. And I hate to be harsh... but there are some things that are taught that just seem so obvious shoudln't be believed... but to each their own. If I came across as harsh, I appologize. It just seems like you are imposing the view of both yourself and your religion on others. And if those things were not your views but came from what you've been taught... it certainly could've fooled me.