From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: 28 February 2011 15:54
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a strong message about the future of games for the
vi

That doesn't excuse you calling other developers loveless because
they make violent games. And the shooting in pipe 2 is vastly
different from shooting in other games. And I hate to be harsh... but
there are some things that are taught that just seem so obvious
shoudln't be believed... but to each their own. If I came across as
harsh, I appologize. It just seems like you are imposing the view of
both yourself and your religion on others. And if those things were
not your views but came from what you've been taught... it certainly
could've fooled me.