To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a strong message about the future of games for the vi

There's no point in being taught something if you aren't prepared to ask
questions about it. I know of pastors who would say that you shouldn't just follow blindly because if god gave us brains then he obviously intended for
us to use them.

To say that x is wrong and I'm saying this because that's what I've been
taught to me is very weak.

It's personal choice as to what types of games people play and nobody should be criticizing those who play a particular type of game or those that don't.