Exactly. And that's why we have brains in our sole.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a strong message about the future of games for the vi

People may try to teach you something, but why do you believe their attempted teachings? If I have been playing games in which death occurs for a number of years with no ill effects on my character, and people preach to me that this is wrong because of what it will do to me, should I suddenly jump ship and totally avoid those games that have done me no harm in the past? Sorry, but I refuse to do it. We were given brains for the purpose of using them to question what is around us and to hopefully make wise decisions on what to do during our time on Earth. When it comes to whether a game or type of game is harmful to us, or wrong to play, I suggest we use common sense rather than blindly accepting the opinions of others

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "NIcol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>