It is not wrong, sie. Sometimes there are times when there is not a point to pay attention to some people.
HTH.
----- Original Message ----- From: "NIcol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a strong message about the future of games for the vi

Clement, about the martial arts.
Well, its quite simple.
We are taught at our meetings  that martial arts is wrong in God's eyes.
Its as simple as that.
I am not part of the people who prepares the meetings, so I cannot tell you
why we are taught martial arts is wrong.
In our meetings there is no psychology, no complicated stuff.
Martial arts  is violence and we are taught, everything connected to
violence is wrong because god hates violence; as simple as that.