And its rude to call developers heartless, unloving for kind and loving violence. That's just a form of insulting people and being a bit prejudice. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 1:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a strong message about the future of games for the vi

Apparently any game with violence in it period. I do my best to respect people with differing religious views than I have, but there comes a point when I have to say get over it. One issue in particular is profanity. People swear. If you don't like it you don't have to use the language yourself, but you're not going to be able to change every person you meet so don't even try. The same is true of video games and games in general. You're not going to stop people developing the type of games they enjoy. And just because a game has violence in it it doesn't mean the developer is trying to glorify it.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!