On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 06:42:21AM -0500, Darren Duff wrote:
> I did not say that I know of a game that glorifies violence, Only that  I
> would have a problem playing a game that did.

[My Reply:]
        What's wrong with violence.  Kill!  Kill!  Kill!  Should smack
some of these gang-banger kids around too.  Teach'em if they want
violence, they can pick up a rifle, go to the front lines over in
Afghanistan, and fight off Spiderman, then let the liverals thank them
as soon as they arrive home.
  Then they can be baby-killers in two countries.

        I say we need more violence.  If we get soft, then someone
stronger will be violent for us, to us.  First command in the Bible is
to be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it.  People
always forget about the "subdue" part.  Gimme sex and explosions.  It's
biblical.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org