Hi I used to have a game of pinball when I was really small, just a horrid
plastic one, but I didn't understand the rules.  What I'm wondering is are
there any recordings or trails for the ESP Pinball out there, so I can listen
and get a feel for it, rather than stumble my way through a demo version.
Isn't the point of pinball that you move the ball and it lands on certain
numbers?  If so, then where does a haunted house or nightmare table come into
it?  Sorry for being very dim on this one, but it would help if someone could
explain it a bit for me.  Thanks from Lori.