If you two had to read and moderate every single message to the list, you wouldn't get much else done in your lives! I, for one, do appreciate the work that you and Raul are doing as list moderators. Thanks.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ESP Pinball Classic

Hi Michael,

Michael wrote:

      Well, if Thomas had posted my previous reply, you would've known
the rules, but he backstabbed you too.

My reply:

Michael, I don't know what your problem with me is, but you are way
off base here. You are not on moderated status so Raul and I have
absolutely nothing to do with posting/not posting your messages. If a
message did not get through it isn't our fault. Contrary to what you
believe we are not a couple of power hungry dictators reading each and
every single post people send to the list looking for people to
moderate. We only step in and do so if and when a post comes to our
attention that is in violation of the list rules/guidelines. Since you
are not on moderated status, and you rudely insinuated that I was
withholding your post on purpose, I demand an apology from you. What
you said was very low and was very belittling for absolutely no reason
at all.

Good day.