I think all you can do is wait for people to actually buy the stuff.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tommy" <to...@sirinet.net> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 11:45 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Entombed Question

Hi everyones! I have a question about the Entombed game. I'm trying to sale some of my stuff to buy the playCard. I go to sale and then they put it in the manage sale. When I get in there it's said, Would I like to remove it?" How can I sale my stuff to buy the unlock playcard? I did it once but I forgot how now.

Tommy