Hi Philip,

Yes, by all means please do. As one of those who has already switched
all but one of my Windows computers to Windows 7 it is a bit unfair to
be held back from buying new games using XAudio2 that will directly
support Windows 7 better just to pander to those Windows users still
running XP who either refuse or don't have the money to upgrade to
Windows 7 yet. Especially, seeing as upgrading to DirectX June 2010 is
a free upgrade for them and wouldn't cost them anything more than a
little time and energy. Plus as BGT is a commercial venture I think
you should think highly of the  future compatibility of the engine
rather than thinking of what people have right now. Odds are probably
pretty good in the next five years most of the XP systems running
right now will be so far out of date people will buy new computers
with Windows 7 preinstalled and it is a good idea to plan ahead for
that eventuality rather than waiting until the change comes and have
to play catch up.