Hi Damien,

That is possible. I don't claim to be an expert with Inno Setup or
Null Soft. So it is possible to setup some kind of XAudio2 checks. It
is just I personally don't know how to do it myself. Although, it will
eventually be something I want to do since sometime between now and
the release of MOTA 1.0 I'll be upgrading to the new Streemway library
and be using XAudio2 for the official final release of MOTA. At that
point I'll definitely want to figure out how to check for the proper
version of DirectX as well.

Cheers!