Hi Muhammed,

Military grade weapons are nothing like civilian weapons. For one
thing soldiers don't carry shotguns. Those are low range weapons, with
a wide spread, really only good for hunting deer and things like that.
Military grade weapons, as has been said, have an extremely low recoil
so that their aim will be steady and true. Plus most modern military
grade weapons use 9-millimeter ammo. I know that 9-millimeter weapons
don't have the recoil of a shotgun likely because it is much much
smaller. In fact, I believe the m-16 uses 7.62 millimeter ammo so that
is even smaller yet. Whatever the case military weapons don't
recoil/kick like civilian weapons do.

Cheers!