Hi,

Yeah, i know. I jokingly call my grandpa's old 10-gage an elefant gun
because the shells are huge. The shells in the 20-gage are much much
smaller. I've fired a 12-gage before and the kick wasn't that bad
compared to the 10-gage. The 10-gage really recoils when fired. Takes
a real man to fire that weapon. At any rate I prefer something like a
20-gage for hunting, because it is easier to control the recoil.

Cheers!