I'll bet that was hard on the ears, too?  Them things is a bit noisy!

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thomas you did it, I'm trying MOTA

Hi,

Yeah, no kidding. I have a 10-gage shotgun that has been in the family
for close to a hundred years. Let me tell you that thing kicks like a
muel. The one and only time I fired it the darn recoil knocked me flat
on my rear plus gave me a large knot on my shoulder. Although, I fired
a 20-gage shotgun that wasn't quite that bad. Lol!

Actually muhamed, a shotgun would have considerably more recoil than,
say, a pistol... from what I know of them. I haven't actually fired
one, but I know enough about guns to say that.