Hi,

How did you do that? I mean when I click a dropbox link, I have to download the file. But I was not required. How do I make it so people don't have to download the file? I mean, could you please tell me? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:28 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Seamlessly upgrading DirectX

Hi all,

I have been following the recent discussions about the best way to either automatically upgrade DirectX, or check in the setup program whether the necessary components are installed. There seemed to be some confusion regarding this, so I spent some time yesterday evening researching it. The following article is the result:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5121962/DirectX.txt

I would like to know what you all think of my approach, especially other developers.

I will include this article as part of the BGT package, probably with an example InnoSetup script that sets up the components that BGT uses which are XAudio2 from the June2010 SDK, and X3dAudio from the February 2010 SDK. These are the latest versions available to date.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall