Hi Philip,

Thanks. Hopefully that will help me get this working with DirectX. I
really need to streamline my installs so that these dependencies get
installed without the end user figuring out if they have the correct
dependencies.

As far as XAudio2 goes I'm planning on upgrading to the new Streemway
when you make it available to me. I'd really hate to write my own
middleware wrapper for it when I'm already a licensed Streemway user.
Although, unfortunately I'm involved in writing my own middleware
wrapper for OpenAL on the Linux side, and since OpenAL is
cross-platform there really isn't any reason I couldn't use that
instead of XAudio2 if I wanted. However, XAudio2 handles memory far
better than OpenAL which is why I'm planning on using XAudio2 for the
Windows engine.

Cheers!