Hi,

Actually, James North had to start a new company because when he
originally left in 2001 he turned all rights of ESP Softworks over to
Josh who ran Adora Entertainment/Draconis Entertainment now. Which was
no big deal. When he came back in 2004 he simply got a new website,
and named his new venture Alchemy Game Studios. It didn't really
matter in the long term if he kept the original ESP trademark or not
since by then all of us thought of ESP as Adora Entertainment.

That's why when I took over ESP Raceway I changed it to USA Raceway.
Although, I'm sure Josh would have willingly allowed me to use the ESP
trademark I felt it was better in the long run not to use a trademark
of another game company when it was easily changed. I didn't need the
ESP trademark to write the game. In fact, in a way my version of
Raceway is quite a bit different than the ESP Raceway that was
preordered by early customers of the product from James North. So that
helps distinguish the difference as well.