Hi Dark,

Yeah, I know. I haven't even heard from Josh over the passed year
either. I would have thought they would have had something ready by
now. The mentioned the cross-platform engine clear back in 2009, and
we haven't seen anything. The closest thing I have got in news is Cara
mentioned a couple of times she is helping Draconis with a couple of
projects, but she wouldn't say what they were specifically. Only that
they have something in the works.