Hi Dark,

To be honest LW is a fairly advanced game for the VI market, and it is
something that you really have to practice at to get good at. I'm
probably an expert player at the game because when I first purchased
it I think I practically played it non-stop for a year or two.
Obviously the more time you put into it the better you get. That's
what makes LW one of the top games in my opinion. It is not something
you can just pick up and play right away. Which is, unfortunately, one
of its drawbacks as well.

I've been around the list long enough to know there are quite a few
people who just want easy games. they want simple games. Games you
don't have to work all that hard at. That's fine, but LW isn't for
that group of players at all. It is aimed at advanced gamers with an
interest in games that are more difficult than the usual accessible
games.

Cheers!