I like that idea, too. GMA Tank Commander not only has a time limit, but you can only work the first of 6 missions. I like that approach. You do get enough of a taste of the game to determine whether or not you are interested. Shades of Doom lets you explore and complete the first level. Based on the 3 demos, I bought the games. The second mission of Lone Wolf really gives you a feel for the game because there is an enemy that will attack you.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 5:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] demos or full games

Indeed charles.

But it took me a while to get good enough at that first lw mission to want to buy the game. I don't regret buying it certainly (even though I'm not too good), but if the demo had only been say, limited for three days I probably wouldn't sinse I wouldn't have completed the first mission.

That's why I like gma's demos with their unlimited time but very limited access to the game.

Beware the Grue!