Indeed charles.

But it took me a while to get good enough at that first lw mission to want to buy the game. I don't regret buying it certainly (even though I'm not too good), but if the demo had only been say, limited for three days I probably wouldn't sinse I wouldn't have completed the first mission.

That's why I like gma's demos with their unlimited time but very limited access to the game.

Beware the Grue!