To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 11:57 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] esp pinball classic

Hi Lori,
I've had the same problem with ESP pinball, in fact I've had it with
all draconis and vipgameszone games. I think it may be a problem with
your computer, but you can try contacting draconis about it. I in fact
wish that it didn't have a time limit in days, but minutes instead.
Here's how it would work. The game would let you try the packman and
wild west tables as usual, however it times out after 50 minutes or
so. You can run the game for as many times as you want, however if you
want to play it again you need to reboot your computer. The same would
apply for all draconis games except monky business. I'll talk to James
about that today. And any of you please give me your reg key for self
destruct.
best regards,
Jack