Hi John,

Couldn't agree with you more. There are a number of problems and
issues with Jaws that Freedom Scientific has refused to address for
one reason or another. Many of them are in Jaws 12, and were reported
as early as Jaws 10 and Jaws 11. One of the bugs I know they haven't
fixed for sure is on Windows seven if you open a directory it
incorrectly identifies how many icons, files, or folders are in the
directory. I reported this to support back when JFW 11 came out, and
Jaws 12 comes out and the bug is still there. That's one reason I let
my SMA run out, and have no plans to upgrade the screen reader again.
FS has a terrible product, and the issues you have with Jaws and Java
is just a drop in the bucket.

Cheers!