i have to tip hat to you sir!
Someone that has gotten the point I have ben making ever sense FS took over henter Joyce!
But your only one of a few in a many line of sheep!

At 08:54 AM 3/11/2011, you wrote:
Hi,

Well, that's precisely one of the reasons why I let my Jaws SMA runout
with no desire to renew it. For one thing I don't need it. I have full
access to Java apps on Linux using Orca and the Gnome-Java-Access
bridge for $0.00. I find it a bit insulting to find out that I pay
hundreds of dollars on a screen reader, suppose to be the best Windows
screen reader on the market, only to find out I can't run Java based
apps and games using it on Windows 64-bit platforms.  And yes I have a
similar complaint about Window-Eyes as well. What I find amazing is
that Orca and NVDA, which are both free, do it just fine. So it is
obvious that Freedom Scientific is just in it for the money, and have
no concern about their customers needs at all.

Cheers!

> well.
> This will be the last time i ever upgrade jaws.
> 64 bit is the way foreward and was the reason why I upgraded hal in
> the first place.
> I have jaws 6.2 as part of my work, but unless the agency and
> business forces me into an upgrade I won't be upgrading ever again or
> at least till this is fixed.

Tim
trouble

--Sam Brown