Hi.
I installed mono, but I can run any examples. I found the sc files, but nothing opens with them. Does a compiler and such come with this? Also, it seems like it's only for 32 bit.
It's times like these that I sort of curse having a 64 bit system. lol.
Anyway, if I can get this running right, I'd try to learn it.
Btw Tom, Thanks for the info about what this can do.
Bryan Mckinnish